“Chaika” air rifle, 11 model with gas spring /LATEK LLC/
“Chaika” air rifle, 11 model with gas spring
Photo: “Chaika” air rifle, 11 model with gas spring
Meeting customers’ wishes our enterprise has released a model of “Chaika” air rifle where usual wound spring is changed for, so called, “gas spring”. Gas spring is a type of spring where gas is a taut element being in cylinder and compressed by piston.Print
Installation of the given spring allowed to get rid of unnecessary vibrations while shooting, to increase spring resource and the rifle in general. Also due to the spring not getting bend and overtwisted and also being tightly fixed in a rifle there is a flap heard while a shot out of which no rasping sounds emerge and nothing grinds while cocking because of rifle cock has become even and smooth.
Keeping gas springs in any position is another positive characteristic. There is no pressure loss even during long storing in compressed condition. Also the installation of gas spring raises bullet speed, so that light bullet speed is 330 m/c and 0,68 g bullet speed – 260 m/c.
• Light bullet speed is 330 m/c;
• Completely steel shotgun rib that is regulated in two planes essentially increases safety and durability of this important unit;
• Closed (protected) muzzle-sight is of strictly classic shape;
• Point of inflection is balanced and reduced for making the rifle charge process more easy;
• Firing mechanism of the original construction promotes easy and light pull-off;
• Safety catch allows avoiding unwilling shots;
• Air rifle shooting capacity makes more than 10 thousand shots;
• Secondary blowback, vibration and noise of spring-piston group while shot is essentially reduced;
• Due to the usage of special oil the dieseling effect has been corrected;
• Cup resource has been significantly increased;
• Starting bullet speed always remains constant;
• Rifle weight has taken a considerable place among the similar models – 2,7 kg (GAMO Vaiper-X = 2,4 kg, Hatsan – 70 = 3,1 kg)
IWA 2015 invitation
Entering sale of gun oil 50ìl
Safari MINI pistol has become 8 charging!
SAFARI 820G revolvers, SAFARI MINI pistols and a brand new product of “LATEK” plant – SAFARI GP-910 will be on sale starting from September!
“Safari Sport” rifle of the drum type with Flobert cartridge
Anakon AK-100 Semi-Auto gun in “Safari Zbroya” arms store of Latek plant
The multimedia shooting-gallery of "Safari Zbroya" was opened
Kharkov, Shevchenko str., 325
057 719 12 50